Thursday, December 1, 2011

New truck!

Back when this body style first came out I fell in love with them, and promised myself I would someday have one.

Well this past week I was driving by a lot and spotted this little truck setting towards the back. I stopped and took a look, liking what I saw I looked inside. A stick! Hard to find a manual transmission any more it seems.

To make a long story short, they wanted $4000.00 + TTL, which would be $661.00. The salesman had been eyeing my Impala (look back at older post) since I drove in, and asked me if I would sell. I said sure, and he asked how much. I said it just so happened I wanted $5000.00.

Well I drove off with the truck and $339.00 dollars and he had the Impala's title in hand.

So here is my 1995 Chevy C-1500 Cheyenne, 4.3 liter Vortec V-6, and 5 speed manual transmission.



No comments: