Sunday, October 2, 2011

New project!

This past weekend was a local car club's swap meet. I went and looked around some and came across a 1958 Chevy Pick-up that I really liked, and wasn't totally put off by the price. I wasn't looking for anything really, but sometimes a project will just speak to you. This one was talking up a storm.

I took the guys name and number, and went back home. A week later I drove by his house just wondering if it had sold. There it was setting in his front yard, still for sale.

To make a long story short I became the owner of a 1958 Chevrolet Apache 1/2 ton pick-up. Maybe I was feeling nostalgic, thinking about my old yellow 56. Or maybe it just because I have always had a thing for trucks. What ever the reason it's home now, and yes I was able to drive it here, and I have a new project!


No comments: